Thank you for considering Simple Donations to assist you in donating your eggs to a deserving couple or individual. What you are considering is a wonderful gift that is unmatched in its generosity and selflessness.
Simple Donations understands the decisions you are making and we look forward to guiding you through a positive egg donation experience. Simple Donations has staff that have undergone egg donation a number of times, and as such, can relate to your journey. We will provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve to make your Egg Donation process a positive experience.
We thank you for your generosity in considering the gift of life to a deserving couple or individual, and look forward to helping you get started.
Egg Donor Qualifications
In order to be qualified to work with our agency as an Egg Donor, you must:
- Be between the ages of 21-30
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be 30 or lower)*
- * If you lie about your weight, or your weight at screening is different by more than 10-15 lbs from your profile weight, you will be denied and no expenses will be paid to you for screening
- Not smoke, take illegal drugs, or be alcohol dependent
- Not have any sexually transmitted diseases
- Have had a pap-smear within the last year
- Not have any psychiatric illness
- Know at least one half of your genetic make-up
- Have a minimum of a high school education, or equivalent
- Be willing to travel if necessary for retrieval
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
- Be willing to forgo intercourse for the duration of egg donation process (about 1 month)
- Disclose, if known, any genetically carried medical conditions
- Be dependable, your intended parents will be counting on you to make all required appointments and injections
- Have read and understand the Egg Donation Process, and be willing to fully follow Dr.’s recommendations
- Not have had any tattoos or piercings within the past 12 months
- Not have had the Depo Provera shot for at least 8 months
- Not be on Nor-plant
- Have a genuine desire to assist a couple or individual in creating or adding to their family
- Not currently breastfeeding or pumping
- Be 2 Months Post part (2 Periods)
Once you have read the qualifications and the Egg Donor Process and Egg Donor Overview, please click on Application to begin your application to be a donor in our program.
Once you return the extensive questionnaire, and send back the agreement contract, we will review your application. You will be notified if you are accepted into our program.
Once you are accepted, we will make sure you have completed the Donation agreement with us, and submitted a photo ID, which will allow us to share non-identifying data with prospective parents. All identifying data will remain confidential.
After the agreement is complete, we will begin to share your profile with prospective parents. Once you are matched, the Egg Donation process will begin.
Thank you for considering becoming an Egg Donor. You are a very special person to give the gift of life to a deserving couple or individual.