Why Egg Donation in Houston is your Best Choice
If you are considering donating your eggs, there are many different things that you must first consider. This blog will teach you more about egg donation and show you why egg donation in Houston is your best choice!
What is Egg Donation?
Egg donation is the process of donating your eggs so that a deserving couple or individual can use them to have a child of their own.
What are the Egg Donation Requirements?
There are several different requirements that you must meet to become an egg donor in Houston. Some of these include:
- Be between the ages of 21-30
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be 30 or lower)*
- Not smoke, take illegal drugs, or be alcohol dependent
- Not have any sexually transmitted diseases
- Know at least one half of your genetic makeup
- Have a minimum of a high school education, or equivalent
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
- Have read and understand the Egg Donation Process
- Not have had any tattoos or piercings within the past 12 months
- Have a genuine desire to assist a couple or individual in creating or adding to their family
- Not currently breastfeeding or pumping
- Be 2 Months Postpartum (2 Periods)
There are also other requirements that must be met in order to qualify as an egg donor. These requirements however vary from agency to agency.
Choosing an Egg Donation Agency
Once you have made the decision to donate your eggs, you must then choose an agency to use for your egg donation. Simple Donations makes your egg donation easy and beneficial! Not only will you be helping out a deserving individual or couple, you will also be benefiting from the financial compensation associated with donating your eggs. Beyond reimbursements for food and travel, first time egg donors receive $7,000 and repeat donors receive $8,000 and up!
If you are considering becoming an egg donor, egg donation in Houston is your best choice. Our staff are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions and we have a wide variety of information on our website. Visit us online today to learn more about what we can do for you!