As the popularity of surrogacy continues to rise, many women are considering whether or not they themselves should become surrogates. Some women are drawn to the potential to help others, the ability to provide for their families, or simply enjoy…Lern more →
A Surrogate’s Experience – Sylvia. R
As a mother yourself, you know the joys that a baby brings. Unfortunately, some are not blessed with the same ability to conceive and are forced to face the reality of their infertility.
If you are considering becoming a surrogate mother, keep reading to learn about Sylvia’s journey as a surrogate with Simple Surrogacy, and hopefully it will inspire you to do the same.
An Interview With Sylvia
1) What was your experience as a Surrogate? I had an even more amazing experience than I anticipated.
2) How did you find out about us? I googled surrogate agencies near me. The name alone stood out to me.
3) What was the most rewarding part about becoming a surrogate? Giving to others in a powerful way.
4) What made you want to become a surrogate? I am a single mother and having children came easy for me. I wanted to give back but didn’t exactly have the time to spend volunteering because my free time was, and is, very limited. To add to this, I loved being pregnant and love, love, love children. Knowing I was cooking a baby for two wonderful, kind, caring, deserving future parents makes me want to bring in more children into the world in that kind of environment.
5) How was/is your relationship with the Intended Parents? My relationship is pretty close. I give them their space and they give me mine, but we communicate regularly.
6) Would you consider becoming a surrogate again? If so, why? I would consider surrogacy again when the time is right and/or I found the right couple to carry for.
7) How did your family/spouse/children feel about your decision to become a surrogate? Initially (9 years) none supported my dream of being a surrogate. After I started sharing the journey with them, they all welcomed it with open arms. Well all but one person, my daughter. Towards the end of my journey, I was on hospital bed rest and my daughter was not happy. She did get over it though once I was back up and running.Go back
Surrogacy BlogLoad More →
If you have chosen surrogacy as a means to grow or start your family — congratulations! Surrogacy is a deeply rewarding journey that grants the gift of a precious bundle of joy at its end. Although the decision to pursue…Lern more →