As the popularity of surrogacy continues to rise, many women are considering whether or not they themselves should become surrogates. Some women are drawn to the potential to help others, the ability to provide for their families, or simply enjoy…Lern more →
A Surrogate’s Experience – Brianne M.
Since childhood, many us have aspired to become mothers and dreamt of having a family to call our own. From the minute you received your first doll to role playing “mommy” during a game of house, we’ve anticipated the day we finally get to live our dreams of motherhood.
With this being said, as a mother, it’s hard to imagine your life without a child. Children bring joy into our lives that no one can quite understand, unless they’ve been in the same position. Unfortunately, several women are forced to deal with their infertility. In fact, 12% of women in the US alone, have trouble getting pregnant or difficulties carrying a pregnancy to term.
How You Can Help
Help another deserving couple or individual experience the joys of parenthood. When you make the selfless decision to become a surrogate, you’ll be able to join a community of amazing women and experience the compassionate feeling of helping someone make their dreams come true! Read about Brianne’s experience as a surrogate with Simple Surrogacy and hopefully her story will inspire you to become a surrogate mother.
An Interview With Brianne M.
- What was your experience as a Surrogate?
I did one journey. It was life altering. It was exciting and thrilling as it was something “new” that I was doing, but in the end it was such an amazing process – totally positive!
- How did you find out about us?
My husband’s coworker’s partner was with the agency.
- What was the most rewarding part about becoming a surrogate?
The connection I have with my intended parent and getting to see the exact moment he became a dad.
- What made you want to become a surrogate?
I am done having babies of my own. I have one girl and I am good. I wanted to help someone achieve their family. It’s a blessing for both the family and myself.
- How was/is your relationship with the Intended Parents?
Fantastic!! Our relationship grew naturally. He was very supportive and open the entire time as was I. It still is an amazing friendship.
- Would you consider becoming a surrogate again? If so, why?
Absolutely! Like I said before, it was life altering. I enjoyed every bit of it. Once you get a taste for that joy it brings to someone, you want to do that again!
- How did your family/spouse/children feel about your decision to become a surrogate? My husband was fully supportive of the entire process (it was his idea anyway). My daughter learned as we went along since she was 4 years old at the time. My family had mixed feelings. Some were against it, some were super supportive, but I expected that and it didn’t deter my decisions or my experience.
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a surrogate, check out these list of requirements to see if you’re qualified or contact us at 1-866-41-SURRO today!Go back
Surrogacy BlogLoad More →
If you have chosen surrogacy as a means to grow or start your family — congratulations! Surrogacy is a deeply rewarding journey that grants the gift of a precious bundle of joy at its end. Although the decision to pursue…Lern more →