Pregnancy is a unique journey for every woman that experiences it. Some people love the process, which is why they decide to help others and become surrogate mothers. Do you have a friend who loves being pregnant? At Simple Surrogacy…Lern more →
A Surrogate Mother’s Experience – Ashley C.
Making the decision to become a surrogate is not easy. It is a huge life-changing commitment that not only affects you but also your loved ones. It takes a very special woman to make the decision to become a surrogate mother. However, as a surrogate, the sacrifices you go through during your 9 month term are well-worth it. Being able to know that you helped someone else achieve their dreams of starting a family is a beautiful thing and no experience comes close to it.
An Interview With Ashley
What better way to learn about surrogacy than from someone who has experienced it first hand? Learn about Ashley’s experience as a surrogate mother with Simple Surrogacy. We hope that her story will inspire you to make the selfless decision to become a surrogate.
1) What was your experience as a Surrogate?
I absolutely loved it!
2) How did you find out about us?
I did a Google search and Simple Surrogacy had amazing reviews!
3) What was the most rewarding part about becoming a surrogate?
Seeing the baby with her new parents! It was amazing!
4) What made you want to become a surrogate?
I wanted to bring the joy of holding your child for the first time to new families!
5) How was/is your relationship with the Intended Parents?
We are very good friends! I love them!
6) Would you consider becoming a surrogate again? If so, why?
Yes, I have already decided to do another journey for my IF’s.
7) How did your family/spouse/children feel about your decision to become a surrogate? Everyone was very supportive. I of course got many questions regarding how I can have a baby and then give it away. However, I just explained that it is not my baby, I am just babysitting!
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother, visit our website to see if you meet the list of requirements and fill out an application online. On our website, you’ll also get to learn more about our surrogate services. If you have any other questions be sure to call us at 1-866-41-SURRO and ask to speak to Executive Program Director, Stephanie Scott!Go back
Surrogacy BlogLoad More →
Are you interested in helping your family achieve financial stability while still being able to care for them? Are you a stay-at-home mom and find yourself looking for ways to make income from the comfort of your own home? Becoming…Lern more →