As the popularity of surrogacy continues to rise, many women are considering whether or not they themselves should become surrogates. Some women are drawn to the potential to help others, the ability to provide for their families, or simply enjoy…Lern more →
A Surrogate Mother's Experience – Ashley C.
Making the decision to become a surrogate is not easy. It is a huge life-changing commitment that not only affects you but also your loved ones. It takes a very special woman to make the decision to become a surrogate mother. However, as a surrogate, the sacrifices you go through during your 9 month term are well-worth it. Being able to know that you helped someone else achieve their dreams of starting a family is a beautiful thing and no experience comes close to it.
An Interview With Ashley
What better way to learn about surrogacy than from someone who has experienced it first hand? Learn about Ashley’s experience as a surrogate mother with Simple Surrogacy. We hope that her story will inspire you to make the selfless decision to become a surrogate.
1) What was your experience as a Surrogate?
I absolutely loved it!
2) How did you find out about us?
I did a Google search and Simple Surrogacy had amazing reviews!
3) What was the most rewarding part about becoming a surrogate?
Seeing the baby with her new parents! It was amazing!
4) What made you want to become a surrogate?
I wanted to bring the joy of holding your child for the first time to new families!
5) How was/is your relationship with the Intended Parents?
We are very good friends! I love them!
6) Would you consider becoming a surrogate again? If so, why?
Yes, I have already decided to do another journey for my IF’s.
7) How did your family/spouse/children feel about your decision to become a surrogate? Everyone was very supportive. I of course got many questions regarding how I can have a baby and then give it away. However, I just explained that it is not my baby, I am just babysitting!
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother, visit our website to see if you meet the list of requirements and fill out an application online. On our website, you’ll also get to learn more about our surrogate services. If you have any other questions be sure to call us at 1-866-41-SURRO and ask to speak to Executive Program Director, Stephanie Scott!
Surrogacy BlogLoad More →
If you have chosen surrogacy as a means to grow or start your family — congratulations! Surrogacy is a deeply rewarding journey that grants the gift of a precious bundle of joy at its end. Although the decision to pursue…Lern more →