Egg Donor Selection Made Simple
For new Intended Parents, the procedure for how to go about selecting your Egg Donor can seem daunting. While most agencies have developed a system that attempts to simplify things as much as possible for their clients, we here at Simple Surrogacy have truly made “simple” into a science. Here’s how it works:
- Intended Parents will register to select an Egg Donor from our extensive database. http://www.simpledonations.com/intended-parents/register
- Verify your email address through the link sent to you once you register.
- Once you are signed in, you will select your ideal Donors. You may choose up to three, but be sure that your first choice is at the top. Select your top three to submit them.
- Once you are finished, Simple Donations will email you verifying that you meant to make the selections that you did. We will then send to you our Application form, which is merely a short survey that requests the information we will need from you in order to verify your chosen Donor’s ability to complete a cycle at this time.
- Once your Donor (hopefully) agrees and confirms her availability, you will sign our retainer agreement and pay the first part of the retainer fee. You will also establish your escrow account, to cover your donor’s expenses to attend screening.
- Once you and the clinic have all of the information they need to proceed, it is time for the Egg Donor’s medical screening.
Note: we will make all necessary travel arrangements for your Donor – it will not be your problem.
- Once your Donor has passed their screening, the final part of your Retainer fee is due. You and your Donor will have contracts drafted by your attorney, and each party will review those contracts. Once they are signed, legal clearance will be sent to your clinic.
- At this stage, you will fund Escrow for the entire amount of your Donor’s agreed upon compensation, plus any estimated travel expenses.
- Your chosen clinic will schedule your cycle and will work directly with your Egg Donor to schedule all of her appointments – or will assist in coordinating your Donor’s monitoring if it takes place at a location other than the retrieval clinic.
- Finally, the Donor completes her cycle and attends the retrieval. We will ensure her expenses are reimbursed and that she is compensated.
While it’s important to keep in mind that this is a general outline and that each individual Donor and retrieval may play out a bit differently, the team here at Simple Surrogacy is proud to ensure that our processes are as painless and – you guessed it – simple as humanly possible, both for our Egg Donors, Surrogates, and Intended Parents alike. If you are interested in learning more, contact us today.Go back